It is a dreary rainy day here in the south today so I decided to bring in a bit of sunshine with a spring fashion board! I love this look!
For this look, I used this great top and skirt from ModCloth and paired them with these strappy brown sandals. Add to that a colorful purse and great gold accessories from Noonday to complete the look.
This look is great for a day out shopping and brunch with friends and you could add a pair of heels to easily dress it up. Here are the apparel and accessory items that I used to create this chic look and you can click here to see all of the Plus Size Outfits of the Day.
- All’s Fair in Love and Wharf Tee (Modcloth) — $44.99
- Bugle Joy Skirt (Modcloth) — $54.99
- Fudge from the Fair Flats (Modcloth) — $32.99
- Andean Bag (Noonday) — $189.00
- Helena Necklace (Noonday) — $58.00
- Athena Cuff (Noonday) — $34.00
Kimberly Morgan is our Outfit of the Day contributor at Flabby Fashionista. She is a work-from-home mom who loves fashion and believes that a pair of great shoes can fix almost any bad day! Check out her website, Homemaking Expert, for more great fashion and beauty tips.