I gave up my acrylic nails a few months ago. They always seemed to break at the most inopportune times and the salon would always be crazy busy when I needed a fill or a fix. It just seemed easier to ditch them.
Now that Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, I thought I’d share some great nail ideas that won’t force you to run to a salon and that won’t break the bank!
I love the Gel Fantasy Nails by KISS. The nail shown above is Rush Hour and is my personal favorite. These are my go-to special occasion nails. I thought for sure I’d be able to find a picture of me wearing them, but the only one I could find was this one on Instagram.
If you’re great at painting your own nails, but need a little design help, the Valentine’s Day Nail Decals (pictured above) may be what you need.
I’m also a big fan of these Heart Nail Decals (pictured above).
If you’re looking for multiple options, these Mini Red Heart Decals also come with Tip Guides so you can create fabulous french manicures at home.
The heart nails above were done using a Messy Mansions Stamping Plate. This is a really cool tool for decorating your nails, but it may take a few tries to get them looking this fabulous! 🙂
If you go with any of these nails, I’d love to see how they turn out! Share a pic and tag me on Instagram or Twitter.
For more Valentine’s Day fashion, beauty and style ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Rose Petal Bath Salts by The Socialite’s Closet
- Valentine’s Day Outfits for Your Little Sweethearts by The Guavalicious Life
- Dress in Red for Valentine’s Day by Day by Day in Our World
- Valentine’s Day Outfit for Warmer Weather by How Was Your Day?
- Great Nail Polish Shades for Valentine’s Day by Style on Maine
- Kiss Me, Sugar Lips! DIY Sugar Lip Scrub Recipe for Valentine’s Day by Pretty Opinionated
- DIY Trendy Cuff Bracelet For Valentine’s Day by Teen Entertainment Guide
- Easy Rose Scented Massage Oil by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- How to Add a Hint of Red to Your Valentine’s Day Outfit by Jennifer Sikora
- Mad for Buffalo Plaid by Sweet Lil You
- Valentine’s Day Fashion for Moms by Family Focus Blog
- Sexy Valentine’s Day Outfit by April Go Lightly