I’ve been fascinated by capsule wardrobes for a long time. I love the idea of having a small amount of clothes that mix and match. The idea of a plus size capsule wardrobe that will also double as a plus size travel wardrobe seemed like a perfect idea. This spring capsule wardrobe contains 15 items that can be mixed and matched to create 15 outfits. It’s the perfect combination of outfits and will give you 2 weeks worth of cute outfits so you can vacation in style without packing a zillion things. Packing light has always been something I’ve aspired to, but not been able to do well. I love the idea of knowing exactly what to pack, having a reference for what to wear and even being able to accessorize well.
The best way to take advantage of this plus size capsule wardrobe is to check out the items on this list and then go through your closet to see what you have that is similar. Many of these items can be replaced by items in your closet. And since the 15 items listed include shoes, earrings, and a scarf, my guess is you could re-create this capsule wardrobe by purchasing less than 10 items.
Spring Plus Size Capsule Wardrobe
- LC Conrad Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans, Bella Rose
- Lee Instantly Slim Straight-Leg Jeans, Black
- Utopia by HUE Denim Jeggings, Chambray
- EVRI Midrise Bootcut Jeans, Medium Wash
- White Mark Gaucho Pants, Black Striped
- EVRI Shirred Tank, Red Floral
- Croft & Barrow Henley Top, Edmund Blue
- EVRI Ruffle Yolk Splitneck Top, Purple Floral
- LC Lauren Conrad Pleated Top, Peach
- LC Lauren Conrad Clip Dot Tee, Marshmallow
- SO Boat Women’s Flats, Black
- Croft & Barrow Perforated Flats, Ice
- Sonoma Shelia Flap Crossbody Bag, Lilac
- LC Lauren Conrad Square Scarf, Blush
- Dana Buchman Abalone Teardrop Earrings
Do you have a favorite item on this list? How many of these items do you already have in your closet?
Leave a Reply