It’s no secret that I like Kate Spade bags! I have quite a few and I love them all! I also love my Kate Spade Eat Cake for Breakfast tumbler and my Kate Spade wallet and my Kate Spade planner… I could go on and on! I have a variety of Kate Spade Accessories that I love too! If you’re looking for some fabulous Kate Spade items, you’re in luck! There are a variety of fabulous Kate Spade items that you can get for under $150 each.
Some of these items would make great gifts. I’d be absolutely thrilled if I got the Sayings Umbrella (hint, hint my friends) as a gift! The gold polka dot tumbler would also be an incredibly thoughtful gift! All of these prices are accurate as I’m writing this, but you’ll want to make sure you check the prices before you make any purchases!!! Prices tend to change quickly and I’d hate for you to spend more than you want!
Kate Spade Bags:
- Cedar Street Cami Cross-Body Bag (Amazon) — $110.63
- Wellesley Hannah Shoulder Bag (Amazon) — $95.00
- Cobble Hill Teagan Bag (6PM) — $111.20
- Fairmont Square Monday Bag (6PM) — $89.99
- Cedar Street Straw Maise Bag (6PM) — $139.99
Kate Spade Shoes & Accessories:
Kate Spade Accessories:
Kate Spade Miscellaneous:
- 17-Month Agenda Planner (Amazon) — $36.00
- Gold Dots Insulated Tumbler (Amazon) — $16.17
- Sayings Umbrella (Amazon) — $37.99
- Bow Push Pins (Amazon) — $24.00
- Gold Stripe Folders (Amazon) — $16.00
Are you a Kate Spade fan? Do you have any Kate Spade bags or accessories that you love? Which is your favorite Kate Spade item?