Who sticks to the “no white pants after Labor Day rule”? I personally don’t understand why it exists, and don’t like rules, so I say wear what makes you feel pretty!
For today’s outfit of the day, I paired a pair of great white trousers with a kelly green top and brown wedge sandals. This outfit gives a nice base for these turquoise earrings and this stunning Noonday bag! I love the look of teal and kelly green together!
- Lena Ankle Pants (Lane Bryant) — $59.95
- Long Sleeve Tee with Ribbed Trim (Lane Bryant) — $19.99
- Wear It Well Wedge Shoes (Modcloth) — $39.99
- Bloomed Paper Earrings (Noonday) — $28.00
- Birds of Paradise Bag (Noonday) — $129.00
Kimberly Morgan is our Outfit of the Day contributor at Flabby Fashionista. She is a work-from-home mom who loves fashion and believes that a pair of great shoes can fix almost any bad day! Check out her website, Homemaking Expert, for more great fashion and beauty tips.