I have a serious obsession with beauty products! I love them! I love seeing what my friends are using. I love seeing what celebrities are using. I love trying new products. Whenever I get a new issues of US Weekly, the first thing I look at is the What’s In My Bag section. If you’ve never checked out What’s In My Bag in US Weekly, they share what’s in a celebrity’s purse. I have a seriously huge purse and it’s always jam packed with stuff and while some day I may dump it all out and show you what’s in it, I figured I’d start small and share what’s in my makeup bag!
I have a variety of products that I love from a variety of companies.
What’s In My MakeUp Bag
- Touch Glorious Face Primer
- PrimeTime Foundation Primer (not pictured because my makeup bag spilled in my car and the primer rolled under the seat)
Foundation and Concealer:
- Dior HydraLife BB Cream
- Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer
- Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation
- Touch Mineral Skin Perfecting Concealer
Palettes and Eye Color:
- Poppy Picnic Palette (This may be my favorite palette of all time)
- Moodstruck Addition Shadow Palette #4
- Splurge Cream Shadow in Victorious
- tarte LipSurgence Lip Colors (I have multiple colors with me at all times)
- Origins Liquid Lip Color in Wild Flower (I’ve been using this for over 10 years and I still love it)
- Clinique Long Last Lipstick
- Lip BonBons Tinted Lip Balm in Red Velvet Cake
- Moodstruck Precision Eyeliner in Proper
- Moodstruck Precision Eyeliner in Pristine
- Beauty for Real Eyeliner (came in an Ipsy glam bag…FYI…I LOVE Ipsy)
- Pro Airbrush Foundation Brush
- Liquid Foundation Brush
- Airbrush Powder Brush
- Airbrush Blurring Concealer Brush
- Full Flawless Face Brush
- Duo Brow Brush
- Liner/Shadow Brush
- Cream Shadow Brush
- Savvy Travelers Girly Girl Essential Wipes (These are a must have)
Have you noticed what’s not in my makeup bag? Anyone???
If you guessed mascara, you’re right! I got eyelash extensions and they are absolutely amazing! I wake up every morning feeling beautiful and I don’t have to use any mascara! It’s awesome!!!
If you don’t have extensions, my favorite way to get great lashes is with the 3D Fiber Lashes. I typically put on a coat of mascara (I typically use either Mary Kay or Too Faced mascara) first and then use the 3D Fiber Lashes kit.
These are my current favorites! I’d love for you to share your favorites in the comments!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure Policy for more information.