I gave up my acrylic nails a few months ago. They always seemed to break at the most inopportune times and the salon would always be crazy busy when I needed a fill or a fix. It just seemed easier to ditch them.
Now that Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, I thought I’d share some great nail ideas that won’t force you to run to a salon and that won’t break the bank!
I love the Gel Fantasy Nails by KISS. The nail shown above is Rush Hour and is my personal favorite. These are my go-to special occasion nails. I thought for sure I’d be able to find a picture of me wearing them, but the only one I could find was this one on Instagram.
If you’re great at painting your own nails, but need a little design help, the Valentine’s Day Nail Decals (pictured above) may be what you need.
I’m also a big fan of these Heart Nail Decals (pictured above).
The heart nails above were done using a Messy Mansions Stamping Plate. This is a really cool tool for decorating your nails, but it may take a few tries to get them looking this fabulous!
For more Valentine’s Day fashion, beauty and style ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Rose Petal Bath Salts by The Socialite’s Closet
- Valentine’s Day Outfits for Your Little Sweethearts by The Guavalicious Life
- Dress in Red for Valentine’s Day by Day by Day in Our World
- Valentine’s Day Outfit for Warmer Weather by How Was Your Day?
- Great Nail Polish Shades for Valentine’s Day by Style on Maine
- Kiss Me, Sugar Lips! DIY Sugar Lip Scrub Recipe for Valentine’s Day by Pretty Opinionated
- DIY Trendy Cuff Bracelet For Valentine’s Day by Teen Entertainment Guide
- Easy Rose Scented Massage Oil by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- How to Add a Hint of Red to Your Valentine’s Day Outfit by Jennifer Sikora
- Mad for Buffalo Plaid by Sweet Lil You
- Valentine’s Day Fashion for Moms by Family Focus Blog
- Sexy Valentine’s Day Outfit by April Go Lightly
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure Policy for more information.