For today’s post, I started with one of my favorite Modcloth blouses, the Pam Breeze-ly. This is such a great top! It can be worn with leggings since it is longer or with pants like these floral pixie pants from Old Navy.
I love floral printed pants! It is a bold statement to make but when you pair it with more toned down pieces, it can be really elegant and chic. I added to this look these great sandals and a striped tote from Noonday.
- Pam Breeze-ly Blouse (Modcloth) — $34.99
- Pixie Chino Pants (Old Navy) — $40.00
- Mia Barricade Huarache Flats (Macy’s) — $39.00
- Lines and Stripes Catch All Tote (Noonday) — $142.00
- Tushabe Necklace (Noonday) — $84.00
Kimberly Morgan is our Outfit of the Day contributor at Flabby Fashionista. She is a work-from-home mom who loves fashion and believes that a pair of great shoes can fix almost any bad day! Check out her website, Homemaking Expert, for more great fashion and beauty tips.