This is such a great and versatile look. It can easily go from a nice brunch with your girlfriends to a more casual date with your hubby.
I paired a Lucky brand tee with crop pants and strappy sandals. Add to that this great geometric tote and simple gold earrings to complete the look.
- Lucky Brand Costa Mesa Pocket Top (Nordstrom) — $35.70
- Sejour Addison Stretch Crop Pants (Nordstrom) — $41.40
- Fab in Florence Sandals (Modcloth) — $29.99
- Sole Society Print Tote (Nordstrom) — $59.95
- Gold Cubed Studs (Noonday) — $42.00
Kimberly Morgan is our Outfit of the Day contributor at Flabby Fashionista. She is a work-from-home mom who loves fashion and believes that a pair of great shoes can fix almost any bad day! Check out her website, Homemaking Expert, for more great fashion and beauty tips.