I really love the quirkiness of this outfit! Florals paired with stripes paired with floral beaded jewelry. It is adorable and perfect for spring!
I paired this great floral tee from Modcloth with a pair of pink chino pants from Old Navy for this look. I added to that some basic black sandals and this great floral beaded bracelet and beaded earrings from Noonday.
- Florist’s Apprentice Tee (Modcloth) — $24.99
- Pixie Chino Pants (Old Navy) — $44.00
- Criss Cross Sandals (Old Navy) — $22.00
- Black Diamond Earrings (Noonday) — $26.50
- Beaded Botanical Cuff (Noonday) — $88.00
Kimberly Morgan is our Outfit of the Day contributor at Flabby Fashionista. She is a work-from-home mom who loves fashion and believes that a pair of great shoes can fix almost any bad day! Check out her website, Homemaking Expert, for more great fashion and beauty tips.