I feel like coral is the color that represents spring and summer! It is such a great and bright color that really makes an outfit pop.
This outfit uses a great coral lace top from Old Navy which I’ve paired with these adorable denim shorts from Modcloth. Add to that colorful sandals and this amazing Modcloth bag and Noonday necklace to complete this spring time look.
- Plus Size Lace Tops (Old Navy) — $30.00
- Island in the Fun Shorts (Modcloth) — $39.99
- Adornment to Be Sandals (Modcloth) — $29.99
- Cupcake Contest Bag (Modcloth) — $44.99
- Adrift Necklace (Noonday) — $48.00
Kimberly Morgan is our Outfit of the Day contributor at Flabby Fashionista. She is a work-from-home mom who loves fashion and believes that a pair of great shoes can fix almost any bad day! Check out her website, Homemaking Expert, for more great fashion and beauty tips.