I love a sweet summer dress with a pair of flats for the spring. It is such an easy look to dress both up or down for lots of various occasions.
For today’s outfit of the day look, I paired these gorgeous plum dress, with pale ivory flats, a matching scarf and a couple of great jewelry pieces.
- Too Much Fun Dress, Plum Petunias (Modcloth) — $89.99
- Sueded Point Toe Flats, Bone (Old Navy) — $22.94
- Textured Infinity Scarf, Rolling Fog (Old Navy) — $12.00
- Ivory Drop Earrings (Noonday) — $34.00
- Metric Cuff (Noonday) — $20.00
Kimberly Morgan is our Outfit of the Day contributor at Flabby Fashionista. She is a work-from-home mom who loves fashion and believes that a pair of great shoes can fix almost any bad day! Check out her website, Homemaking Expert, for more great fashion and beauty tips.