I love bright and bold colors, especially for the weekend! There is just something that says casual and relaxed about some bright solids and pops of florals.
For this Friday outfit, I used these great red polka-dot pants from Old Navy and toned them down a bit with a grey top. Add to that the pointed toe flats and this outrageously gorgeous Noonday clutch to finish off this bold and cheerful look!
- Pixie Ankle Pants (Old Navy) — $42.94
- Cowl Neck Top (Old Navy) — $25.00
- Apt 9 Pointed Toe Dress Flats (Kohl’s) — $34.99
- Tereza Clutch (Noonday) — $36.00
- Sonrisa Necklace (Noonday) — $58.00
Kimberly Morgan is our Outfit of the Day contributor at Flabby Fashionista. She is a work-from-home mom who loves fashion and believes that a pair of great shoes can fix almost any bad day! Check out her website, Homemaking Expert, for more great fashion and beauty tips.